Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rancor Animated

Ahhh. Firstly I apologize to seasoned animator who may look on upon this animation and cringe. You see, simply I was assigned an animation assignment and I sadly am not an animator. I appreciate and love animation I am just not very good at it. But on the brighter side I was laughing the entire time i did this. besides the over the top acting and floaty animation, this cracks me up each time I see it. Not only was the entire class laughing, but I got the Dave's award of dropping rose pedals in a sea of butterfly kisses to the rancor. YaY! The highest Honor. I will be posting my newer renders and animation and turnarounds next week as the semster come to a close. Anyways no more rapping and more animation viewing! (if your wondering what that thing is in the corner running or gliding across its and image plane of Luke skywalker getting away from the rancor!) Enjoy!

No comments: