Monday, October 20, 2008

First BFA Assignment

Here are the props I did for BFA for the novel Water for Elephants.The designer I was supposed to emulate in 3D was Willie Real. Although I don't think I really accomplished the translation from 2D to 3D nevertheless here they are. I still have to work on dirtying up the textures and lighting. The crate needs more geo the edges to make them look ripped. Both the phone and Trombone have movable parts. If you notice the Trombone is a silhouette of an elephant i had the general idea and with the help of the Viz Dev Artist Anthony Ashton I was able to build not only the tromphant but also the wagon which sadly I couldnt finish because the file was corrupt. I have a past save that is hours back from a finished model so I can go back and try if I find the time between all the other things I have to do. I have the turnarounds posted below but these are much better resolution to see what actually involved in the models.

No comments: